Urwaldschutzprojekt in Paraguay braucht Eure Hilfe: Pro Cosara

Als nicht Fahrzeughalter über die Grenze in Bolivien (Papierkram)

IVECO Tony @, Wherever., Sonntag, 24. Dezember 2017, 05:56 (vor 714 Tagen) @ xburga

For future reference, if you are travelling with the owner, then get your name written on to the TVIP as authorised driver.

A Poder is normally requested from the notario by the person who signed the TVIP at the border coming in and it contains references to your name and passport number so aduana can be sure you are authorised to drive it out..

I did once have contact with someone in a similar position and his friend back in europe who was the owner, wrote up a power of attorney back in Europe, in Spanish, and had it signed by european officials and posted to Argentina and that worked OK. No guarantee it would work in this case though.

Tony Lee
Photos at https://picasaweb.google.com/114611728110254134379
Travels map at https://spotwalla.com/tripViewer.php?id=5cfc50ef7ac22ca2d&hoursPast=2400&...

gesamter Thread:

 RSS-Feed dieser Diskussion