Urwaldschutzprojekt in Paraguay braucht Eure Hilfe: Pro Cosara

Fahrzeug in D abmelden bei längerer Reise? (Papierkram)

IVECO Tony @, Wherever., Freitag, 01. Dezember 2017, 22:11 (vor 171 Tagen) @ SG
bearbeitet von IVECO Tony, Freitag, 01. Dezember 2017, 22:17

You may not lose the registration but you don't meet the technical requirements for registration and that is what is called for by the Convention.If it can't be driven legally in Germany, it can't be driven legally anywhere else either. Your plate without a TUV badge is no longer a valid license plate.
Of course whether officials in other countries know about such things or even care is another matter, but the lawyers will certainly care. I have heard of one driver of a US vehicle who was stopped because he did not have a current year tag sticker on his license plate and that is broadly equivalent to the year badge on the German plates.

Tony Lee
Photos at https://picasaweb.google.com/114611728110254134379
Travels map at https://spotwalla.com/tripViewer.php?id=5cfc50ef7ac22ca2d&hoursPast=2400&...

gesamter Thread:

 RSS-Feed dieser Diskussion